Does it not work? Every time I even try installing the game I get the following
error message which I will attempt to duplicate since I have no idea how I'd
paste it. But after I click Install I get an error that says ISDN660.tmp, which
says that the application could not start because it could not find a
component. I'm sorry this isn't very specific but as I said I can't just copy
and paste it and it's hard to get the Window-Eyes mouse cursor to route to that
dialogue for some reason. I've begun wondering if Classic Troopanum even works
on Vista.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.