Hi Bryan,
Hmmm...Interesting. I haven't had that problem with any of BSC's games, but it is possible something is corrupted. Maybe it is a simple matter of cleaning out your temp directory and trying again.

Bryan Peterson wrote:
I'm actually talking about the actual install process, but that does give me an idea. Homer: Hey, uh, could you go across the street and get me a slice of pizza?
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.