From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Sunday, November 29, 2009 7:34 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Classic Troopanum on Windows Vista?

Hi Bryan,
I think this is a question probably better suited for Justin. I know
very little of what dependancies the game requires, and I did test the
game on Vista back when checking out Vista for the first time. I managed
to get it installed, but haven't messed with Classic Troopenum or
Troopenum II on Vista for a long longtime.