Hmmm. I suppose I could try that also. That's in the Windows folder is it not? Because Hunter and Classic Pipe ran on my machine no trouble, but for some reason the original Troopanum won't even completely install. I get that error about being unable to locate a component or somesuch.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 29, 2009 3:38 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Classic Troopanum on Windows Vista?

Hi Bryan,
Hmmm...Interesting. I haven't had that problem with any of BSC's games, but it is possible something is corrupted. Maybe it is a simple matter of cleaning out your temp directory and trying again.

Bryan Peterson wrote:
I'm actually talking about the actual install process, but that does give me an idea. Homer: Hey, uh, could you go across the street and get me a slice of pizza?
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.