Hi Bryan,
I think this is a question probably better suited for Justin. I know very little of what dependancies the game requires, and I did test the game on Vista back when checking out Vista for the first time. I managed to get it installed, but haven't messed with Classic Troopenum or Troopenum II on Vista for a long longtime.

Bryan Peterson wrote:
Yes I did. I turned off that stupid User Account Control thing in Vista since that has been known to interfere with installed programs even when the install goes as planned. THe program won't run. But for some reason I can't get Classic Troopanum to install, and that is a favorite of mine. It'll get partway through the install then say that a component, I assume one of the Microsoft Media Components which you need to run the game (and I mean a separate library here from DirectX), can't be loaded or something along those lines.