Hi Bryan,

Yes, Classic Troopenum will run on Vista, but you have to elivate the runtime to full administrator status otherwise it will bomb out. If you Go to the Troopenum icon, press the context menu key, a pulldown menu will appear. Arrow to run as administrator, press enter, and Troopenum should run and play correctly.

Unfortunately, this is a somewhat common problem with BSC's older games, and one reason I don't have them installed on my laptop. They were designed for a completely different era of Windows such as 98 to XP, and newer versions such as Vista and Windows 7 aren't yet well supported.

Bryan Peterson wrote:
Does it not work? Every time I even try installing the game I get the following
error message which I will attempt to duplicate since I have no idea how I'd
paste it. But after I click Install I get an error that says ISDN660.tmp, which
says that the application could not start because it could not find a
component. I'm sorry this isn't very specific but as I said I can't just copy
and paste it and it's hard to get the Window-Eyes mouse cursor to route to that
dialogue for some reason. I've begun wondering if Classic Troopanum even works
on Vista.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.