So you got Pipe  to work?

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Bryan Peterson
Sent: Sunday, November 29, 2009 4:46 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Classic Troopanum on Windows Vista?

Hmmm. I suppose I could try that also. That's in the Windows folder is it
not? Because Hunter and Classic Pipe ran on my machine no trouble, but for
some reason the original Troopanum won't even completely install. I get that

error about being unable to locate a component or somesuch.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.