Hi Dark,
Well, at this point I'm not sure how much actual advertising we need. I think the big picture, as has been said before, is to get the word out that good high quality games exist. By showing off game x and letting a few blind people try them, perhaps let their friends and family see them, etc it might make a difference in letting people know that this stuff exists and it doesn't need to remain in the backwater of the galaxy forever. It is time we make ourselves known to more and more people, agencies for the blind, and break out of this apathetic rut we have fallen into.

dark wrote:
That's an interesting idea Tom, ---- but I'll wait and see what the organizers tell me, ---- and what Richard and Sander have to say about the idea.

Also please remember that other than sitting on a stall at freshers' fair when i was president of the university philosophy society persuading students to sign up, i have no training or experience in advertising or markiting whatsoever.

The booth would just be me, --- -and anyone else who came, with a laptop, two sets of headphones, and my double sterrio headphone jack.

How successful I'd be in promotion, --- -I honestly have no idea.

I certainly wouldn't have to tell any fibs about game quality, ---- but whether I'd be persuasive enough to be any good I really can't say.

Beware the grue!