Hi Darren,
That's my thought as well. If certain developers sponsor Dark's trip to sight village then it also gives him a focus what games to demo. If GMA helps sponsor Dark then they get some demonstration time. If Draconis does some Sponsoring then they get some demonstration time as well. If I help sponsor him then something like Mysteries of the Ancients should get some demonstration time too. If a developer doesn't sponsor his trip then maybe they shouldn't get as much demonstration time. It is afair and straight forward system as far as I see it.

Darren Harris wrote:
Yeah there's a charge. And maybe if this is advertising for accessible games
which will put money in the developers pockets then why can't they
"collectively" put up some money for you? I mean after all it's not going to
benefit audiogames.net to do this. Not financially so there either has to be
an insentive for doing it or some of the cost has to be covered.