Completely agree. Because no offence meant whilst it's really good to get
the word out at the end of the day potentially it's still going to be money
in the pockets of the developers.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: 01 December 2009 19:31
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Promotion was:Screen Readers and Games

Hi Darren,
That's my thought as well. If certain developers sponsor Dark's trip to
sight village then it also gives him a focus what games to demo. If GMA
helps sponsor Dark then they get some demonstration time. If Draconis
does some Sponsoring then they get some demonstration time as well. If I
help sponsor him then something like Mysteries of the Ancients should
get some demonstration time too. If a developer doesn't sponsor his trip
then maybe they shouldn't get as much demonstration time. It is afair
and straight forward system as far as I see it.

Darren Harris wrote:
> Yeah there's a charge. And maybe if this is advertising for accessible
> games which will put money in the developers pockets then why can't
> they "collectively" put up some money for you? I mean after all it's
> not going to benefit audiogames.net to do this. Not financially so
> there either has to be an insentive for doing it or some of the cost
> has to be covered.

subscription via the web, at
please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org. No virus found in this