To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2009 7:25 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Promotion was:Screen Readers and Games

Hi Dark,
Well, if you could get a ball park figure of what it would cost to send you to Sight Village, to get a booth, etc that would be a good start. if need be perhaps we could organize a number of accessible game developers and each pay a certain amount to sponser you. By sponsering you in turn you would show off our games to the public. That is pretty much how traditional advertising works anyway.

dark wrote:
Thanks darren.

I think audiogames.net in this case would mean me, ---- and Cx2, the other English mod, if he wished, and was able to come.

I will investigate the possibility though.

For a start, I don't know if there is a charge, ---- and if there is, whether the game accessibility group would be willing or not to pay it just to have me sit on my bumb and tell members of the British public how great accessible games are for a day or two.

Beware the grue!