Yup but that's the point. It's a whole mentality thing which I think is
wrong. Actually it goes beyond wrong more like stupid. I could never really
see the point in a mentality like that personally.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Charles Rivard
Sent: 03 December 2009 07:37
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Promotion was:Screen Readers and Games

Sighted people have games on their computers, and those games are played.
That's why gaming is such a big industry.  For the sighted computer user, a
computer is not a work only device.  Why on earth should this not be so for
the blind computer user?  Windows comes with free games, even.  Isn't this a

clue for agencies who buy computers for blind people?  Duh??
---
In God we trust!