To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2009 7:44 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Promotion was:Screen Readers and Games

Hi,

No but at least by showing said games off you're showing the capabilities
that are on offer with an audio game. You're proving that it's not just a
series of beeps and that's it. There's a whole lot more to it basically and that's what we really need to get out or otherwise there isn't really going
to be that much interest generated.