To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 02, 2009 7:54 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Promotion was:Screen Readers and Games

I would think that, to grab attention, headsets should not be used.  Games
should be played by people, and speakers should be used so that people
nearby would be attracted by the sounds of the games.  If blind people are
within hearing range of the speakers, they will be attracted by the game
sounds.  Headsets won't do that.
---
In God we trust!