I too agree. bosses really need to be more interactive in audiogames. not just run straight at it and shoot it. I really like q9 and super Liam, but in both games the first thing that came to mind when I got to the boss was ok let me try shooting it. and guess what? it worked like a charm. we really need a lot more uniqueness to the bosses. I think it would've been so awesome if you beat super Liam, and the credits rolled as usual. then right in the middle of the credits the boss got right back up, laughed and resumed attacking you right when you were distracted. except this time he was way harder to beat. that would've been so cool. ----- Original Message ----- From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2009 12:06 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] ending bosses in games

I agree carl.

that's been a tradition going right back to games like Mega man 2, where youhad to first defeat all Eight robot bosses in a row, then dr. wily in his flying saucer, then! had to run through a corridor dripping acid to fight Dr. Wily in a transformed alien holographic form.

If I had one grype with superliam, it was that the X1 battle really could've done with a bit more too it, sinse it was a trifle easy.

Hopefully though this is something which Tom can indeed think about for Mota, ---- and which Philip might considder if he makes any similar games to Q9.

beware the grue!

dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Karl Belanger" <karl.belan...@gordon.edu>