Hi Yohandy,
Got any ideas in mind how to make the bosses more interactive in MOTA? It is, as you said, too much like run at it and shoot it which often isn't challenging at all. The only factor in determining if you beat one so far is how much ammo you have.

Yohandy wrote:
I too agree. bosses really need to be more interactive in audiogames. not just run straight at it and shoot it. I really like q9 and super Liam, but in both games the first thing that came to mind when I got to the boss was ok let me try shooting it. and guess what? it worked like a charm. we really need a lot more uniqueness to the bosses. I think it would've been so awesome if you beat super Liam, and the credits rolled as usual. then right in the middle of the credits the boss got right back up, laughed and resumed attacking you right when you were distracted. except this time he was way harder to beat. that would've been so cool.