From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Yohandy
Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2009 11:28 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] ending bosses in games

I too agree. bosses really need to be more interactive in audiogames. not
just run straight at it and shoot it. I really like q9 and super Liam, but
in both games the first thing that came to mind when I got to the boss was
ok let me try shooting it. and guess what? it worked like a charm. we really

need a lot more uniqueness to the bosses. I think it would've been so
awesome if you beat super Liam, and the credits rolled as usual. then right
in the middle of the credits the boss got right back up, laughed and resumed

attacking you right when you were distracted. except this time he was way
harder to beat. that would've been so cool.