From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Sunday, December 13, 2009 7:15 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Important MOTA Announcement

hello Tom.

While this does make infinite amounts of sense, ---- my only concern is you
yourself.

You mentioned wanting to get Mota out of your hair and work on other
projects, ---- which is quite understandable given the multiple shinanigans
you've had with the game.

While I certainly understand the logic of having the genesis engine in
general in C++ for future work, ---- that does also mean more work and delay

on Mota.

if your happy with this, ---- that's fine, ---- but I don't think anyone
would blame you if you wanted to get Mota itself finished quicker, then move

on to the C++ coding for the genesis engine, Stfc raceway, and designer of
any future projects, ---- afterall, a few extra minutes installing for the
user is rather different from months more coding for the developer.

Of course, it's entirely your decision, ---- I'm just conscious how much of
your sweat and blood has already gone into the project thus far, ---- and I
think it would be a terrible shame if you just burnt out mid way through due

to complications and the game never got released.

Ultimately though, it's your game of course, ---- just know that not
everyone who plays it is a rabid slave driver who expects you to code all
day and night without rest!

Beware the grue!