Hi Willem,
No software product is 100% secure, but the .NET languages have a serious security flaw that can be exploited if not handled by the developer. Yeah, there are tools to make a .NET application more secure, but still the fact this security issue exists at all isn't helpful, and costs the developer more money to correct the problem. I'd just sooner remove this security issue, and make it a non-issue as soon as I could.

Willem wrote:
I agree dark.
Thomas has done a good job and as long as his part of the game is as bug free as he can get it, I think he should release mota and give out registration keys. This will take a lot of the pressure off him that has been building up for a while. It still makes sense to change the programming language of the game to c++, but maybe it would be better if it is done as a later bugfix release or something.

However if the c# release would give game crackers a way to for example find a way to crack the game, I agree with the idea to convert it to c++ first and then release it.