To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 20, 2009 12:11 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Doom of DOS, was Triple J Shooter

Hi Dark,
Me too. Some of the games like Trek 2000, Lonewolf, Packman Talks, and
of course Jim Kitchen's games were converted to Windows via Visual Basic
6. However, there are still several titles such as PCS Games early
titles that don't have a Windows remake such as Panzor's in North
Africa, Monopoly, Kick Boxing, Cops, etc that would be nice to see come
back out again.

dark wrote:
i'd personally be interested in these Dos games if remakes could be
possible, as I obviously didn't even learn that accessible games for
pc existed until a good four or five years later, so never got chance
to play any of them, ---- though i have heard good reports from people
who did.

beware the grue!