Well Thomas...that might be interesting to hear...then on the other hand...
<Grin>

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 7:45 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Missile Command was Triple J Shooter

Hi Jim,
No, the targeting for Missile Command would be completely different from
TJS. Missile Command would be more like Troopenum or Aliens in the
Outback, but more simple than those games. Basically you have enemy
missles falling out of the sky with a laser cannon on the ground you
move left/right to line them up and shoot them down.
Personally, I think we already have way too many of these kinds of games
already. When you consider Troopenum, Aliens in the Outback, Dark
Destroyer, Judgment Day, Enemy Attack, Sonic Invaders, etc the classic
80's style arcade shooter game is getting pretty darn old. If I see any
more games of that type for the blind I'm likely to scream in absolute
frustration.