To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2009 6:44 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] An audiogame for free!

wtf is universal time lol you probalby mean european time right?

On 12/21/09, Claudio Zeni <claudio.z...@bluewin.ch> wrote:
Hi all!
What do you think about getting an audiogame for free?
For example, why not getting hounter absolute free?
Or mysteries of the anciens?
Yes, it's possible to get one of this games for free.
No no, I am not talking of kracking games!
I am talking about the "christmas gaming show!"
This show, presented on Blue World Radio, gives you the chance to win an
audiogame of your choice.
The only thing:
The game mustn't be expenciver than 40 dollars.
Ok?
So if you are interested, you have to listen today, at 20 pm universal time
on Blue World Radio.
The site
www.blueworldradio.com
Is primarily in German, but you'll find a link on the page called "this page
in English."
There's the right place.
So I hope to see you then and I wish all of you the best for christmas and
2010!

Regards
Claudio