Hi Charles,
MOTA isn't the only side-scroller we have, but it is the only one that takes full advantage of a 2d environment. In Q9 and Super Liam there is jumping, but other than that they take no real consideration of the 2d environment they are written for. I really don't consider jumping really a big use of the y axis.

HTH

Charles Rivard wrote:
Only 1 2D side scroller? I suppose that Super Liam isn't two dimensional, even though you do go down below to battle the rats and jump over the fans. Is jumping over stuff considered a second dimension? Super Liam, however, is a side scroller, so MOTA is not the only one we have, right?
---
In God we trust!