I think the easiest thing for me when it comes to these music games is the
vocals. If companies like Harminix could add talking menus to the game,
especially for the career mode, that'd be helpful. At least we'd have a chance
of getting through the career mode. Right now I'm stuck somewhere in career
mode, where no matter what I play this next venue that I need to go to simply
will not unlock. Think I've unlocked a few, but I haven't even got all the
vehicles yet, the Bus and Jet something of which I thought I already had. So
even if they can't think anything for audio cues for drums and guitar/bass,
vocals would be fine though honestly I'd prefer something where I don't have to
use my voice. Also, on vocals, some songs are pretty hard, and we don't know
how high or low the game would allow us to go. On expert painkiller, for
example, the singer goes very high, not as high as I could go certainly. I
think what a blind person might do is be like Oh, crap, I have to sing like
that? The answer is no, we don't, but I don't know how high I could go to get
the max stars/score possible. Also, playing around on expert bass is certainly
fun, not as frustrating as learning guitar cords. Not in career mode though,
since if you fail you'll loose fans, probably stars to the next advancement,
etc.