To be really honest with ya, I think that we have enough side scrollers. I think we should really try to get something 3d like. ----- Original Message ----- From: "James Dietz" <james.j.di...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 26, 2009 8:57 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] The future of Blastbay Studios

I'm with dark; we need more actual 2-dimentional side-scrollers.  I
wouldn't object to a 3d game of the type you suggest though I do find
walking around a ritch environment a little wrird without the ability
to turn my virtual head.

Hi Sharon,
Regarding your question regarding Sidd Scrollers, no, crazy tennis is not at
all a good example-that's actually nmre of a space invaders type feel. A
side Scroller is literally a character moving from left to right across the
screen, thinking of walking sideways instead of forwards.
Best Regards,
Hayden