From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Saturday, December 26, 2009 11:11 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] The future of Blastbay Studios

Hi Bryan,
Agreed. I mean if people are looking at Sryth and Kingdom of Loathing
and saying that's all there is they are obviously clueless as to
the kinds of roll playing games are out there for the mainstream market.
For example, before I lost my sight I was hooked on Final Fantasy,
Heroes of Might and Magic, and Legend of Zelda. We haven't anything that
even comes close to that yet, and for someone to say we've been there
and done that is just clueless about the topic at hand. To say such
games are boring when he/she hasn't even had a chance to try them isn't
very informed at all.

Cheers!