Hi Mike,
Now, you are putting words in my mouth I did not say. Nowhere in the message you responded to did I say you have never tried RPG games. My comments were in direct and I said "if someone" which means someone, which could be anyone, said this or that then they would be wrong. So please try and not take everything so personally. Ok?

mike maslo wrote:
Well I have tried many rpg games before I lost my vision. That is why and
where I am coming up with my beliefs and values. I played them and tried
them before I lost my vision. I did not get into them before and I do not
get into them now.

No disrespect and I appreciate that people have what they like. However it
is not fair to say that I do not know or played such games. I am a older
gentlemen and have lost vision after I turned a adult.