Mike:  Which is it?  In two different posts to the list, here is what you
state:  One says, "Well I have tried many rpg games before I lost my vision.
That is why and
where I am coming up with my beliefs and values. I played them and tried
them before I lost my vision. I did not get into them before and I do not
get into them now.

No disrespect and I appreciate that people have what they like. However it
is not fair to say that I do not know or played such games. I am a older
gentlemen and have lost vision after I turned a adult."

In another, you say the following:

"I have never played those rpg games before Thomas. They are not my personal
type of game and that is it. I do not like them and would never play them.
Again as I have said I do not think they should be gotten rid of but I think
more games with different type of things to offer is what I want to see. I
am not knocking any type of game I am instead just trying to say that I want
something more and different."

So we can make heads or tails of what you're saying, could you stick to one
story?, or am I missing something here.  Thanks.

---
In God we trust!