Cc: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, December 25, 2009 8:32 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] The future of Blastbay Studios

Hi all,

With the success of Q9, I am much encouraged to make new games in the near future. Now I wish to put the question out, what games would you like to see? I plan to create mainly adventure games with a plot and characters, coupled together with the same audio work and fast paced game play that you saw in Q9. Do you wish for more sidescrollers, or is 3d the next step do you think?

I would not wish to create a full 3d environment like in Shades of Doom where you spin around in degrees as I personally find these rather difficult to navigate and end up spending more time trying to remember where I've been and where I am supposed to go next, rather than enjoying the game. So I would adopt the method where you sidestep, moving one step in each direction for each press of either of the four arrow keys. Would you folks like to see something like this, or do you all want more sidescrollers?

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall