Hi David. Wher can I make the download of missile command? Is this game free? Thank's. ----- Original Message ----- From: "David Chittenden" <dchitten...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, December 28, 2009 6:49 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Missile Command was Triple J Shooter

Hello Jim,

For the incoming missile, how about a windy mild whistling sound which is descending in pitch. This sound would be placed somewhere in the stereo field. If it is at an angle, it would move across the stereo field as it descends.

For the targeting pointer, use a solid quiet beeping which pans across the stereo field and rises or lowers in pitch depending on where you move it. The missiles would be an explosion sound which is at the pitch of where the targeter was when it was fired, and covers the pitch and pan range of the explosion. Any missiles which enter the explosion radius would then vanish.

If it could track my touch pad or mouse input, it would really be like the original game. To fire the missiles from the three bases, give each base a key. Just have all three keys next to each other.

The targeter could also be moved using the four arrow keys.

That sounds like a cool and challenging game.

David Chittenden, MSc, CRC, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com

Jim Kitchen wrote:
Hi Richard,

Thanks for the description of Missile Command. That is pretty much like how I remember playing it back when I had sight. Now just for finding sounds that won't be too annoying for the incoming missiles and your targeting pointer.

BFN

    Jim

Consciousness: that annoying time between naps.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA