Hi Thomas,

Yes, I remember but did not watch the Pacman cartoon.

It would be cool if someone still had the instructions from the Atari Missile
Command game to see if it says that your high tech missile defense station was
firing a laser or anti missile missiles.  I mean the name of the game is
Missile Command right?

BFN

    Jim

Where do I sign up for the meals on heels?

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA