From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jim Kitchen
Sent: Saturday, December 26, 2009 6:17 AM
To: Thomas Ward
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Missile Command was Triple J Shooter

Hi Thomas,

Yes, I remember but did not watch the Pacman cartoon.

It would be cool if someone still had the instructions from the Atari
Missile Command game to see if it says that your high tech missile defense
station was firing a laser or anti missile missiles.  I mean the name of the
game is Missile Command right?

BFN

     Jim

Where do I sign up for the meals on heels?

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA