Hi David,
Most accessible game developers follow the same moddel. It is generally understood if you test a game for a game developer you usually get a free game out of the process. So it is pretty much expected by this community.

David Chittenden wrote:
Hello Dark,

I have never been involved in private beta of accessible games. For the business and productivity software which I have tested, receiving a copy of the software is standard practice. Then again, there is a lot involved in such forms of beta testing. I just assumed that private game testing followed the same model. I sincerely apologize for my incorrect understanding.

David Chittenden, MSc, CRC, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com