From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 02, 2010 8:20 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Public betas vs private testing

I Disagree with david that just because you have a private testing team they
should automatically get a copy of the software, ---- especially in a field
like accessible games where every sale helps.

Testing is a way for non-programmers to contribute to accessible games
developement, ---- not a way to grab free coppies of the software, -----
especially as it's hoped the testing process will in itself be fun for the
players (all the games testing programs I've been involved in certainly have
been), ---- in fact if the testing process isn't fun, then the developer
certainly! has work to do, ;D.

Beware the Grue!