Personally, I'd try not to beat myself up too much if I were a
developer that we're quite far behind our sighted counterparts in most
genres in terms of game detail and size of maps etc.  Having spent a
Christmas around a selection of new PS3 titles, I've just realised how
big the gap is, and it's not something I can imagine anyone being able
to bridge with audio cues alone for some time to come yet.  Not to
mention that the shock to the systems of most blind gamers would cause
a love/hate divide for sure.

The way I see it Philip, as someone who seems to be able to turn out
sounds/music/naration/decently running products pretty much as a one
man band, you're in a great position.  Two things I haven't seen you
cover yet are sprawlingly complex storylines, and online gameplay.
I'm pretty sure that there's room for another spin off of an Entombed
style interface perhaps with a less fantasy-based plot.  So far as I
know, nobody's done a mixture of turn-based and realtime yet either,
though I could be wrong on that.

Hmmm, I suppose what I'm saying is, it'd be good to have someone to
shake things up a bit, and maybe you're the man to do it.  What I mean
is that if I see a Blastbay release upcoming, I expect something
side-scroller, if I saw a Blind Adrenaline release I'd assume it'll be
all about the online play and will most likely take some technical
grappling to get good at it,.  I'd like to be surprised more often.