Well, this isn't a genre I've seen much of to be honest, because most of my friends were and are rpg and action/adventure fans, and I've never been able to read all the necessary text to play such things myself even when I found the maps visible, ---- so this is deffinately a new experience for me.

I can certainly see how this system could progress into various games, ---- everything from civilization to command and conquer or even themed stratogy games like dune 2.

Breware the Grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2010 4:39 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Toc observation

Hi Dark,
Oh, I agree with this completely. I too came from a mainstream sighted
gaming background and that's why GMA Games impressed me right off.
David has been at the forefront of accessible gaming technology
creating the first first person shooter similar to Doom, and now Time
of Conflict that is something on par with Civilization. Both types
could have been improved some, but are monumental steps forward in
what can be done using only audio and a speech interface. I have
nothing but respect for David Greenwood's achievements so far as
advancing audio games to new areas and styles  that have never really
been explored before in an audio only format. My hats off to David for
giving us this excellent product.