To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2010 4:00 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Toc observation

It'd be interesting to see if a game like The Sims could be created, where rather than building a city you create an individual character and try to build a life for that character with house, job and things like that. I remember we bought a Game Cube version of the game for my mom a few years back. It was quite funny since if you didn't do things exactly right the character would get depressed and fall asleep at odd hours of the day and things like that. Homer: Hey, uh, could you go across the street and get me a slice of pizza?
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.