To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 7:01 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Bgt stuff that confuses me

I'm going to try to answer your questions:
1. Void fucntions are functions that don't return anythin gI.e: No
return statements allowed.
2. "3+5" in between quotes is going to be printed  as such.
Example:
if you say alert("3+5=8"); it's going to print exactly that. if you
said something like.
alert("hey "+3+5);
that would print 8 because you're putting it outside a string.

hth