Hi,
Actually, return statements are alloud in functions that return void.
The only different is you don't return an actual value. The way you do
this is like this.

void main ()
{
    return;
}

Since I didn't pass a value or variable to the return statement it
defaults to void.About the only time you want to do this is when your
function needs to exit early and  without continuing with the rest of
the function.

HTH