Hi,
Now, that would truly be a nightmare to understand. I hate one line
typing macros that tend to run on forever on the same line.
Unfortunately, Microsoft's examples are ful of one line macros that
puts the entire function declaration on one very very long line
mmaking it a pain in the but to figure out what is going on or how the
macro works. An entire program written that way would be insane. Lol!