Hi Thomas,

Raceway with real race car physics sounds great!  I do not possess math and
math physics knowledge of anywhere near that level.  As a matter of fact, I
just make up math for all of my games.  No fancy formulas, just addition,
subtraction, multiplication and division and my favorite, the random number
picker.  I know that my games are not as advanced as allot of games out there,
but I actually amaze myself with some of the games that I create with my
limited education and not being able to learn from book reading.

BFN

    Jim

Random order is an oxymoron.

j...@kitchensinc.net