Hello Jim,
    awhile back I talked to you about writing a game in VB6.
The game was based on the 2-4 player card game called, Racko.
I asked you about artificial intelligence and I think you recommended a book to me.
Can you tell me again what that book was?
or can anyone else on this list recommend a good beginner AI book to start with.
thanks
Robert