To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 04, 2010 4:35 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] multiple player game

Hi Jim,
I'm pretty sure it could be. However, like you basketball isn't my
favorite sport.  I use to go to my high school basketball games to
cheer my team on, but it never really was that big an interest of
mine. I have always liked wrestling, football,  and baseball more. If
I had a choice I'd much rather see a wrestling type game than a
basketball game for the blind. The WWE games for the Playstation are
good, but do require quite a bit of memerising to play effectively. So
I'd like to see a game like it only fully accessible.

Hi Thomas,

Yes, thanks, I am aware of what is involved in AI for games.  As I said
though, I am not into it as much as other types of game coding.  But so
there you go, create and sell a basketball game. Heck once you or someone
does the AI for basketball I bet that it could fairly easily be converted
for use for a hockey, soccer and goalball game.

BFN