Hi,
In deed. Unfortunately WWE especially is very controling regarding
their copyrights. I'm not sure I could legally get away with using
actual super stars names without getting in serious hot water. I guess
if you or I wrote a wrestling game all of the wrestlers in the game
would have to have fake names.
Anyway, I know what you mean. I like Nascar racing too, and that's the
reason I took control over Raceway. I plan to model it after Nascar
Thunder. That's a sighted game for the PC I have which is really cool,
but not completely accessible. Like Nascar Thunder I'm trying to
create a true driving simulator using actual physics, and that part of
the game is really tough.