Hi Thomas,

Yeah, WWE and TNA especially the Knockout division.  And maybe some UFC as
well.  When I was young and had site I golfed and was on a bowling league for
years.  I also liked to watch Indy racing, drag racing and bowling.  None of
those excite me to listen to.  I do though enjoy listening to NASCAR racing.
It would be cool to make a wrestling game, but I have other projects lined up
for now and truthfully life has really slowed me down lately.

BFN

    Jim

Enjoy life! There's plenty of time to be dead!
j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA