Hi Phil,

Yes, the Cavs are Cleveland's best sports team.  Ironic then since I am not a
fan and never listen to basketball, soccer or hockey.  Give me NASCAR, football
or baseball.  And of course those are the games I have created, because I am
into them.  Not much fun to create games that one is not into.  At least that
is the way that it is for me.  I play every game that I have ever created.
That is also why I do not create games where there are puzzles to solve to play
and finish the game.  I mean what fun would that be for me to play?  Guess that
is pretty selfish of me to only create games that I am into and want to play.
But that's the way that I am.

BFN

    Jim

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA