Hi Folks,
On this week's Main Menu show we visit with David Greenwood of GMA Games about a new
game currently in public beta entitled Time of Conflict. David tells us
about the current game as well as the history of the company. Next we bring
you more highlights of CSUN 2010 from Blind Bargains.
Main Menu airs on Saturdays at 1:00 UTC; that's Fridays at 9:00 Eastern in the U.S.
http://www.acbradio.org/mainstream.html
http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/rss.php