To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, April 09, 2010 11:15 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] news Request

Hi,

Yes, indeed. I didn't say that is is, over priced, I only said that I don't
have enough money, and personally I fully agree with the $800 Price,
because if you looked down the list that thom gave us... OH my! 20
Thousand dollars for the Playstation SDK! But then again the big big
companies like Rockstar games, or Midway, they can afford it because they
make loats and loats of more money than they had to pay. We audio games
developers are mostly 1-programmer-companies, which makes that even
harder. And I think, but this is my personal opinion, that $800 is a
really good price for a game creation toolkit, even sound encryption,
which if phillip makes it like in q9, won't be as easy to hack. Also,
sapi support... Well, in C++ or even in VB6 you have to creat com
objects. But right out of the box, wichout even having to initialize...
Also, let's think for a second how long he programs or sits in front of
his Computer, to make something FOR US. I mean that is just... Well,
yeah. It is awesome. And i bed it is not that easy, because if the code
gets bigger and bigger and you need to change stuff around it is, quiet
hard to find what you are looking for sometimes. I mean if you over
comment then it is not that hard, but it takes far more time. With that
all in Mind I will send this mail.