well the menus are a bit slower but honestly I like the speed they run.
I don't skip and that is good.
I have no idea why I crash though.
One thing, I do have a version of fmod.dll that came with moosic.
does the game update this and other files it needs or does it not.
if not I need to probably get the latest fmod binary and dlls and put them in
the system32 folder.
I have everything else I know of.
latest directx, latest xna
dotnet 1 to 3.5 fully updated.
visual c ++ 22005 2008 libs com audio sdl I think and maybe something else.