I just think they should all be the same one. Since the left control is generally the easiest to access that's the one I've always used. So it was a bit confusing when I went to check how many torches I had with the left control key and ended up lighting my only remaining one while the first one was still burning. He who is valiant and pure of spirit may find the holy grail in the castle of aaaaggh. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2010 6:57 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mota Beta 11 impressions

Hi Bryan,
Didn't think about that when I wrote it. Basically, when you check for
keyboard combos DirectInput usually needs to know if the left control
or right control is being held down with that key. So I used the one
that seamed most natural for the command. I guess if you need me to I
can have it use either one of the control keys, but that is a tad bit
more work to add.
Smile.